TIG MIG Welding Gloves
TIG MIG Welding Gloves, Cowhide Soft Leather, Kevlar Hand Lining $ Kevlar stitched Weld Glove
• HEAT RESISTANT; This tig mig welding gloves hand is lined with DuPont Kevlar and the extra long 8″ split leather cuff protects to the elbow; When you need tough welding accessories, look no further than our premium welding gloves
• SOFT AND STRONG; Our welders gloves feature hands crafted from premium top grain cowhide, these fireproof gloves are manufactured for maximum dexterity; Safely use these fire gloves with maximum grip and control over your work
• PERFECT FIT; Our fire resistant Tig weld gloves are for maximum feel and dexterity while protecting. With a range of sizes, these fireplace gloves will fit teens to men; Our heat resistant Kevlar gloves are designed to be form fitting. The cuff is not designed to go over insulated bulky coats. If you have fatter hands and fingers size up. Medium
• VERSATILE; Each pair of high heat gloves is stitched with Kevlar to make sure they never come apart; Aside from being excellent welder gloves, they also make great barbecue gloves, cooking gloves or wood stove hearth gloves
• SATISFACTION GUARANTEED; If you don’t love our leather welding gloves, simply return your heat resistant work gloves for a complete refund; we pride ourselves on excellent customer service and outstanding quality
• Product functions well and holds up under constant use.
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
TIG MIG Welding Gloves
Our heavy duty tig mig welding gloves offer extreme protection. If you need heat resistant gloves to add to your welding accessories, then you won’t find better than our premium Kevlar lined tig mig welding gloves. With Kevlar-lined hand for safety and an extra long cuff, these fireproof gloves offer reliability that inferior welders gloves lack.
Crafted from premium materials
We designed our fire proof gloves by field-testing them ourselves until we reached perfection.
Kevlar lining: Kevlar lining in the hand guarantees that these truly are fire resistant gloves.
Top grain leather: we’ve crafted the hand of these welder gloves with the finest top grain for dexterity and increased flexibility.
Extra long cuff: these extra length blacksmith gloves feature a 8″ cuff crafted from super tough split cowhide with cotton lining for comfort
Kevlar stitching: super strong Kevlar stitching means that our leather welding gloves won’t tear apart or melt at the seams.
A range of uses
Aside from using these tig mig welding gloves for metalwork, they’re great in other situations that require high heat gloves. Use them as cooking gloves or fireplace gloves at your next cookout or as wood stove gloves when keeping warm.
Choosing the right size fire gloves
Please take note when choosing the right size for your heat resistant work gloves. Our high temp gloves are form fitting so if you have bulkier hands and fingers then size up. They may be a little tight at 1st but the quality top grain leather forms around your hand as you break them in
We’re proud of our top quality tig mig welding gloves. If you don’t love your Kevlar heat resistant gloves as much as we do, simply return them and we’ll happily refund you. No fuss, no tricks, no fine print; just incredible customer service.
The CN Work Safety Supplies tig mig welding gloves provides complete protection to the wearer from hazards related to a particular job. In manufacturing we keep in mind every single thing and we inspect every little parts for ensuring to our honorable customers safety, We don not compromise on quality of material, workmanship and we use A grade imported
chemicals for tanning process for getting more softness and longevity of our products.
You can buy Flame Resistant Welding Jacket, Fire retardant welding jacket, cowhide split leather welding jacket, cotton welding jacket, welding apron, welding shoe cover, welding sleeve and much more products.
- Any Product types that You want – Simple, Configurable
- Downloadable/Digital Products, Virtual Products
- Inventory Management with Backordered items
TIG MIG Welding Gloves
- Water Resistant Gloves
- Driver Gloves
- Gardener Gloves
- Mechanix Gloves
- Hi Visibility Gloves
- Anti Impact Gloves
- Cold Weather Gloves
- Lineman Gloves
- Cycling Gloves
- Motorbike Gloves
- Cheap Price Gloves
- TIG MIG Welding Gloves
- Welding Gloves
- Welding Wears
- Work Gloves
- Weight Lifting Gloves
- Anti Vibration Gloves
- Oil Bloc Gloves
- Fire Retardant Gloves
- Cut Resistant Gloves
CN Stands for CN Tower, At CN Work Safety Supplies, we believe in being a better safety gloves manufacturer. That is, there’s a more valuable, more customizable, less demanding way, where we earn and keep our customers because we keep you and your workers safe. We’re obsessively passionate about making high quality safety gloves, and our mission is to make them easily available and customizable to each client’s needs through instant online ordering. To that end, we focus on streamlined, custom safety gloves manufacturing. It’s one of the least understood and least transparent aspects of outfitting your workforce safely, and we see that as an opportunity: we’re excited to make custom safety gloves available to every business and laborer that needs them.
We all come to work every day because we want to solve the biggest problems in safety glove manufacturing. That is, when a client works with a safety glove manufacturer, the process is rarely easy, straightforward, or affordable. Instead, the average safety glove manufacturer upsells, cross-sells, and ultimately sells customers safety gloves that are never quite what they asked for at the price they thought they were getting. There are always hidden catches, misleading product descriptions, and unexplained order fees. Customers can never be sure that they’re getting what they asked for, and that they’ll get what they pay for. That’s why we focus on safety glove manufacturing and online ordering that are customizable but always consistently high quality, accessible, and easy-to-use.
Extra Large, Large, Medium, Small
Welding protective clothing are items of personal protective equipment (PPE) are use in
• Pipe lining,
• Heavy boiler making,
• Industrial assemblies,
• Forestry work,